Please note amenities such as Fitness Center and Game Room will remain closed until restrictions are lifted by Maryland State.
Health & Safety Updates
In accordance with state and local government reopening guidelines, Cayman Suites Hotel will open May 22nd, 2020
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring masks and gloves for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
We are excited to welcome you back to the Carousel Resort. To help us keep our guests, and our employees safe, we ask that you please:
- Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- It is recommended that you wear a face covering when around others in public area.
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Gatherings or groups of more than 10 people are prohibited.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member present at check in. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up your check-in process you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
Opens Memorial Day Weekend. There is a maximum of 10 people at a time. Guests can only be in the pool for one hour after entry.
Closed until further notice.
Closed until state restrictions are lifted
When will the Cayman Suites Hotel open for public?
Cayman Suites Hotel is reopening May 22nd, 2020.
Are you accepting reservations?
Yes, you can make a reservation on www.caymansuites.com website or by calling 800-641-0011
What is your cancellation policy?
Room Cancellation Policy – 72 hours before arrival date
Are masks required in the hotel?
We recommend wearing mask in public areas.
Will hotel employees be wearing masks?
Yes, all Carousel Group employees will be wearing personal protective equipment such as facial masks and gloves to ensure the safety.
How rooms are being disinfected?
All housekeeping staff will be wearing PPE and change gloves after each room. Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected by disinfectant machine after each check out. For safety purposes there will be No Daily In-Room Housekeeping Service. Rooms may not be serviced while guests are in the rooms.
Service for occupied rooms will be limited to the following
- Removal of trash/replacement of trash bags
- Removal/replacement of towels
- Refurnish toiletries as needed
Will the front desk be open?
Yes, front desk will be open with 1 associate, wearing PPE and located behind the plastic glass. All guests will be asked to maintain physical distance of 6ft. by following the stickers on the floor. To eliminate crowds in the lobby area, we ask only one person present during the check-in. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
Is swimming pool open?
Indoor Pool reopens Memorial Day weekend with limited capacity.
Can I use Fitness Center during my stay?
As of now, Fitness Center is closed. It will reopen once state restrictions are lifted
Can my kids use the game room?
Game Room is currently closed and will reopen once state restrictions are lifted.